Union Information Services, Inc. DBA FuneralTrusts.com
While information is the
cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our
client's trust. Keeping confidential client information secure, and using it only as our
clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at FuneralTrusts.com. Here,
then, is our Privacy Promise to our individual clients:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and
confidentiality, any information our clients share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to that information which is needed to deliver superior service and to administer our business. We will also use this information to advise our clients about FuneralTrusts.com products, services and other opportunities.
- We will permit only authorized FuneralTrusts.com employees, who
are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that
information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the client, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our client information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any client information unless the client has specifically expressed an interest in their products or services.
- We will tell our clients in plain language how they may remove their
names from our files. At any time, clients may contact us to remove their names from
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we
will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management,
we will exchange information about our clients only with reputable reference sources and
- If you download any information supplied by us we ask that you permit us to write an identifier record on your computer. This will enable us to identify you as a registered user.
- We will attempt to keep client files complete, up-to-date, and
accurate. We will tell our clients how and where to conveniently access their information
(except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will
- By logging into our Agents section, you agree to have FuneralTrusts.com periodically
send you information concerning our services and special offers.
We will continuously assess ourselves to
ensure that client privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that
fulfills our Promise to you, our client.
FuneralTrusts.com is dedicated to
providing financial solutions to your needs. We are committed to bringing you excellent
financial products and superior service. We are also committed to informing you about new
products and services that may be useful to you. Additionally, we are committed to
protecting information we may have about our clients. If you wish to verify that the
information we have about you is correct or if you wish to be taken off any mailing lists,
simply write us and tell us. To remove your name from these lists or to examine certain
information we have in our files about you, send your name, address to us at:
2022 Route 71, Suite 200
Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey 07762